Cyprus, XXIV / III /
I saw you yesterday .You were simply splendid, but I
could hold my legs to keep from running to meet you.
And I could also hold my arms so as not to hold you
between them strongly and I could even hold my lips to not kiss you with
unbridled passion and did not move even a muscle.
But I could not contain my thoughts that escaped
quickly and undressed you almost all .And my lips slowly savored all your skin
from the beginning to the end, and my body felt again the weight of your body.
And my hands drew your silhouette with the expertise
of an anatomist.
I saw you
yesterday and you seemed to be there, It seemed that you had never left .You
were there just like Penelope, knitting and unraveling while waiting for the one
who delayed his arrival.
You seemed real, you seem like flesh, skin and bones, you
looked like Galatea coming to life by means of the heat of my hands.
I saw you yesterday, I really saw you
Pygmalion
Chipre, XXIV
/III/
Ayer te vi
Estabas
sencillamente esplendorosa, pero pude contener mis piernas para no salir corriendo a tu
encuentro y pude contener también mis brazos
para no atraparte entre ellos con
fuerza. Y hasta pude contener mis labios para no besarte con pasión
desenfrenada y no moví siquiera un musculo.
Pero no pude
contener mis pensamientos que se escaparon veloces y te desnudaron casi toda y
mis labios saborearon lentamente tu piel
de palmo a palmo.
Y mi cuerpo
sintió nuevamente el peso de tu cuerpo y mis manos dibujaron tu silueta con
la maestría de un anatomista.
Ayer te vi , parecías estar allí. Parecía que nunca te
hubieras ido, estabas allí igual que Penélope, tejiendo y destejiendo a la espera de aquel que demora
su llegada.
Parecías de verdad, parecías de carne,
piel y huesos. Parecías mi Galatea llegando a la vida gracias al calor de mis manos.
Ayer te vi
Realmente te
vi.
Pigmalión
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario